Friday, September 4, 2009

Our 1st Field Trip of the Year...

Last week, we gathered up all of our little chicks (and the one rooster) and headed to the aquarium!

The kids had a blast! The only part they didn't love was having to write a one page report on what they learned while at the aquarium.

I think one of the biggest hits was the shark tank! I didn't enjoy the stingrays, although some of the kids liked it... as you can see, I didn't get one picture of the stingrays!


I love to see their curious little heads watching the sharks...


They asked a lot of questions and gathered a lot of information.



Miranda loved the jellyfish. She thought they were amazing. I just love to see the glow they put off. We spent the entire day down in Salt Lake. The aquarium, the park, the mall...
It amazes me that kids think the mall is different if you drive 45 minutes to get there!



Everyone practiced their boat driving skills while learning about our local waters.

Oh, and the girls are VERY into Little House on the Prairie right now... This was Sydnee's version of Laura's hairdo. Cute!

Now, it is time to plan the next field trip!
Who knows where we might end up...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels