Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Surgery...

Ari's surgery was this morning. She is home and feeling pretty good. She has a eye patch to keep the area untouched. Tomorrow the patch can come off.


P.S. Now that I don't feel like I am losing my mind from all of the chaos...

When Ari woke up in the recovery room... she immediately starting calling for "mommy"! When mommy didn't come to her, she called for daddy. When the nurse came for us a few minutes later, she was red faced and crying because she wanted the comfort of familiar faces. YOu know, those people that she knows love her. The ones whose arms she gladly calmed down in and immediatley fell asleep... Oh, I love being a mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels