Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day...

My husband spent this day painting my living room. I didn't help at all except to move a couple of things and vacuum. What a guy! He will finish up the hallway tomorrow... then... who knows!

I was getting ready to tell you that I had lost the family camera... not the professional one, but the regular one... but, we just found it. So, I will get to take and post some photos this week.

Yesterday, Mark and I went out with a wonderful couple and their 3 kids to take pictures. We had a blast and now, I am in the editing process. Fun, but stressful at the same time.

A couple of our friends from church had baby number 2 last week... so, we will be doing some newborn pics and family pics with them soon. I am so excited to hold that little munchkin!

Okay, now... I am off to fold some more laundry, since today has been all about the laundry for me. I have currently loaded, washed, dried and folded about 8 loads and still have at least 2 to go. Now, I am a laundry freak. I don't let it pile up for long. However, in a family our size... it doesn't take long to accumulate that much laundry. In fact, it takes... maybe, 2 or 3 days. That's it! So, as you can guess, laundry is a never ending project in this house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels