Friday, January 8, 2010

All Too Soon...

I think I've told you all before...

that I love photos.

I love them.

I have them all over my house.  I enjoy taking them, editing them and hanging them on my walls.  I enjoy filling books with these same images.  I just love them.

Sometimes I force my kids to dress up and we go out for a day of photos.

However, some of my favorite photos are when we just relax...

We stop trying to get "THE" shot.

We just pull out the camera and shoot...

capturing the little seemingly insignificant moments.



I want to remember these precious little ones as they are.
I don't want to only have albums filled with canned moments.



I want the smiles, laughs...

and, yes, I want the cries and owies and frowns, tears...





All too soon these moments will have passed...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels