Saturday, January 30, 2010

Not a Baby or a Toddler...

Today we are cleaning the house... just like every other saturday.  However, tomorrow is not like every other sunday...

Tomorrow is Lily's birthday!!!!

5 Year Old, baby...

I am planning on making a hot fudge cake for her... have any of you made this?  The picture looks so yummy.  I hope she loves it!


Take a good hard look at 4 year old Lily...

Everything changes tomorrow... right?

I mean, 5 is not a baby or really even a toddler anymore.

Dramatic stuff ahead, I'm sure.

I will post birthday pictures as soon as possible...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels