Saturday, January 9, 2010

Thrifting...

Sometimes I feel like I am the only person (besides my hubby) who would rather thrift store shop than any other kind of shopping.  I know this isn't true.  I have other friends who enjoy it as well... but, lately I have been visiting a couple of blogs that just seem to be about buying this and that... all full price, mind you... It just seems like such a waste to me.

There are many things that I would never buy second hand... but, most things... Well, you get it.

Also, I am trying out a new banana triple berry bread recipe today...

I will let you know the results.  All I can say right now, is WOW, does it smell good in here!

1 comment:

  1. I am the extreme thrift store shopper. Even got most the Christmas gifts there and at yard sales. YOu and I both know we can find new looking stuff for cheap. Let's not tell anyone else!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels