Friday, January 1, 2010

My Plans for 2010...



It seems that everyone is talking about their great and exciting plans for the upcoming year.  Everyone wants to share their ideas and new ventures.  They are all making resolutions to lose weight, clean the house, be nicer, smile more...

As I mentioned to you earlier this week, I am not big on New Year's stuff...

Why?

Who knows.  It has just always seemed so silly to me.

I will tell you that my plans for 2010 are very much the same as my plans for 2009, 2008, 1988, 1997... or any other year in the past 22 years.

I am planning to love my man.  I plan to respect my man.  I plan to support my man in whatever way he needs.  I plan to hug him and kiss him and welcome him home with a smile each day.  I plan to be thankful for how hardworking he is.  I plan to be thankful for how resourceful he is.  I plan to be thankful and amazed by how much he loves me... because I know me (intimately)... and I know that I can have my moments when I am hard to love.  I plan to lift him up when he is down.  I plan to let him be the head of this home... because that is the model God set up.  I plan to remember...daily... that my man rocks my world!

I love you, sweety!

Happy 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels