Monday, January 11, 2010

Simple Woman...

FOR TODAY


January 11, 2010

Outside my window...  There is snow, snow and more snow that has turned to rock hard ice.  The temps are brrrrrrr.....

I am thinking...  Summer would be really nice about now.  I long for warmth and for my toes to stop being so cold.

I am thankful for...  The love of Jesus Christ.

From the learning rooms...  We will being school in about 30 minutes.  I will work with the 5th grader and everyone else will be on their own... for the most part.  Later we will do a short pre-school lesson.

From the kitchen...  Little people are eating yogurt and muffins for breakfast... and washing it down with apple juice.

I am wearing...  Jeans that are 3 sizes too big... I need to do laundry and they are sooooo comfy!

I am creating...  a home that will be a refuge for my children and my husband.

I am going... to be THANKFUL for each and every day God gives me.

I am reading...  Genesis. 

I am hoping...  that my husband comes home feeling energetic.

I am hearing...  whispers and a dog whining.  He is cold and wants to come inside, but no one has made it to the door yet.  I am hearing a little girl enter a room she is not allowed to enter... her brothers room.

Around the house...  Kids are getting dressed, brushing teeth, finishing breakfast...

One of my favorite things...  warm toes.

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Be as encouraging to my family as I can be.  Smile more.  Laugh more.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...






If you want to participate...
blog. http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Sweet as can be. Your family is blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read your blog from time to time and wanted you to know how lovely it is to read it. What a lovely family you have. I have never commented before.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels