Friday, January 15, 2010

Why Do I Doubt...





Do you ever doubt?  I know I do.  Sometimes, I secretly... quietly... only letting the deepest recesses of my mind acknowlegde it... doubt that God will supply our needs.

And then he does something so amazing that I wonder how I could ever doubt him.  I wonder why I ever let Satan that foothold.  God has NEVER let me down yet.  He doesn't always answer me in the way I expect or in the way I would choose for myself... but He always answers, and with my best interest in mind.  He is so amazing.

Yesterday, a couple from church stopped by our house with 5 or 6 boxes of puzzles, books and educational stuff for the kids.  This stuff had been sitting in their basement and when they prayed about who it should go to, they immediately thought of us. 

Today, someone brought us potatoes, broccoli, onions, 3 turkey breasts, and a huge bag of tortillas.  Why?  They didn't have room for it and wanted to bless our family.  They, again, prayed about it and felt God leading them to share this stuff with our family.  God supplies, people!  He supplies!

I am sitting here, writing this blog in amazement.  I am so amazed at how God not only blessed our family, but their family as well.  A double whammy! 

When we face what sometimes feels like huge challenges, God never forgets about me.  Little old me...  Little, insignificant... sometimes doubting ME!

He loves me and you...  He really loves me.

So, why do I ever doubt... when I know He holds me in His hands?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels