Sunday, January 31, 2010

Happy Birthday, Lily...

Lily is 5!

Happy Birthday, Lily!!!!!!!


We made chocolate filled brownies and hot fudge cake with ice cream.



The hot fudge sauce in the bottom of the cake is oh so good.  I found this recipe on a blog that I visit, but now I can't remember where.  So, if it is your blog... thank you and drop me a note and I will give you credit for the yumminess of this cake!


Grandma sent a hula skirt and a lei...

So cute!


This was Lily doing the hula...

Galen challenged her to wiggle her hips so she had to show him her stuff...

Five is so cool.

She has such big changes coming this year. 
I am so glad that we get to be here to see it all!

Happy Birthday, Lily Hillbilly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels