Friday, April 23, 2010

20,000??????...

What's up with all of these pictures of  "the boy"?

When we finally got the computer up and running again we had over 20,000 photos to edit.

Yes!

You did read that number right!

20,000!

So, now we are editing and I am posting as I come to them.  I don't have a ton of time due to family...
You know, two little babies, 8 other kids a husband and yes... a life.  LOL


To show you what the boys life consists of...

capes

costumes

trampoline

superheroes

His new new to him favorite thing to watch...

Reruns of the old show  Greatest American Hero.

Does anyone remember that crazy show? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels