Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Getting Old...


People!

I am getting old!!!

I was looking at the photos that sweet hubby took on Easter and YIKES!
Wrinkles!!!!!!
And lots of them...
And... is it... Yes, it is... the roots are not only showing, but the grey hair is showing!!!!!

DOUBLE YIKES!!!!!!!

I do not like this Sam I Am!

My son said I look mad in this photo...
And if I had known all of the wrinkles and grey hair stuff was there, I would have been mad!





Crows feet!
Laugh lines (at least I laugh enough to get those)!
Funny wrinkly old lady neck!
Holy Moly, Batman!



sniff sniff sniff

I am getting old...

(It is a good thing that when I showed this to sweet hubby, he told me I am beautiful and not old and he loves me and...  Yeah, it is a good thing that boy has been with me for so long... or I might not believe him.)
LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels