Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Just to Prove...

Just to prove that my amazing husband was able to fix the computer, I re-posted this photo... because not only could I not post them... I couldn't even get to them or edit them or... well, you get it.

I'm sorry it took so long, but a yuckiness hit the house.
Yuckiness = major allergies and sickness

Today, people are feeling better and so...


Isn't she cute?!

I have a pretty busy day, but I will try to edit some of the photos of the past week and get you something new to look at!

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels