Monday, April 5, 2010

Grandma Remedies...


Getting Big...

It's all relative, I guess...

They are up to 8.6 pounds... but that is doubling their weight... so they seem big!

Baby N is rolling over (occasionally).  They are starting to "chat" with me.
They smile when they see me... which I love!

They went through a horrible diaper rash.. that I could not get rid of.  I was changing them constantly and still it wouldn't go away.  I was using the most powerful over the counter stuff you can get... I went to the doctor and he prescribed some stronger stuff that you can only get for really bad rashes... NOPE! 

So...
I went back to the old tried and true method of my grandmothers...
cornstarch!

Yes, people this stuff works miracles.  They are now completely well.  No more open wounds in the nether regions...
They don't scream horrible nightmarish sounds when you change their diaper.

Thank God for the tried and true grandma remedies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels