Thursday, April 8, 2010

love is simple...

Is there anything better than the love of your family? 
Especially siblings?

As a parent, I can tell you that the way my kids love each other is amazing. 
I was blessed with a great brother who still loves me despite all of my craziness...
We still talk several times a week.
I am sure that my mother felt the same way that I do when she saw us together.
It makes me so happy to not only see the little ones enjoying each others company, but the big ones love to hang out with the little guys.  They are generally good examples to the smaller kids and love being involved in their lives.

People are the ones who make love seem so complicated.
The reality is that love is very simple and very beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels