Saturday, August 28, 2010

Good vs Evil...

Little boys are full of energy.

Full.

Of.

ENERGY.

My little boy is always wearing a cape and flying through the house or the yard or down the driveway.

It seems there is no shortage of "bad guys" out there.




This was about the time when the loud thump was heard by all.
It seems that he hasn't quite figured out that hardwood floors are not the same as carpet.
Pain may be involved.


However, the fight for justice must continue!


I don't know if this means he won...
or maybe he was captured by the evil monster zarb and was being held captive until...
or maybe that is just my imagination.


The only thing I know for sure, is this little man can go and go and go.
He doesn't give up...

until......


The fight is over.


Rest assured, however...

This little man will fight again.

Wherever evil is...
my superhero will surely arrive in the nick of time.

Afterall, good always prevails!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels