Tuesday, August 10, 2010

What Were We Thinking??????


We thought we would have enough space.

We thought there was enough room in U-Hauls biggest truck...
even though it says it is only a 4 bedroom holder...

We packed and packed and packed...
and as the sun started to head down, down, down...
we got a little loopy!


Things started moving vertically...

Up and up and up...

Then the sun was gone.




We went inside...
a little sad and dejected...
and definitely worn out.

We placed sleeping bags on the floor and gave the kids showers.

As Mark and I lay our weary heads down...
he said,
"Should I tell you my idea?"

I said,
"We need a trailor."

So, the next morning we rented a U-Haul trailor and hooked it up to the back of Miranda's car.

Now...

Did this solve all of our moving issues?

No...

But, in the end we decided what didn't need to make the journey and not one of us is unhappy with any of those decisions.

We were just so happy to drive away and finally be on the road!

Looking back at the photos...
all I can ask is...

What were we thinking?????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels