Thursday, August 26, 2010

This Is Not The Way Momma Did Homework...

When I was a kid...

long, long ago (children want you to know)...

I would sit down with book, paper and pencil to do homework.




Now the kids come home and jump on the computer.

They can access information at a speed that boggles the mind.

They came home the other day and informed me that every classroom in the middle and high school in our new hometown is equipped with a smartboard.

Ummmmm....

say what?

What you talkin'  bout Willis?????

I didn't know what that was until they explained it to me.
(And, Yes, I get that I totally dated myself with the Willis comment.)
Then I realized that we have truly moved into the era of
Minority Report or
The Matrix.

It is so cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels