Saturday, August 7, 2010

Life to be Lived...

* 3 of the kids sitting on the gate into the horse field... Aubrey waiting patiently for her turn to ride.


I have been worried...

That Grandma Carol would think we had fallen off the face of the earth.

Hopefully, this picture will prove that we are still around...
and still kicking.

Mama is learing so many lessons!

Things like...
what to burn in the burn barrel vs. the burn pit...
how  to have patience with getting things in order...
how to do without super fast internet...
and most importantly,
how to save those "nice" clothes for days when they won't get ruined by kids running and playing and digging and horse riding.

These kiddos are having so much fun!

Tonight was a perfect example.  They tied a rope to a bike and the other end to the wagon and away they went down the long, long driveway.  They laughing, giggling and... yes, crying when a certain boy couldn't go when he wanted to (I'm not saying who that was...) was amazing!
They are picking cucumbers and finding turtles... watching rabbits bound across the driveway...

There is just too much to tell.
Fun.
Fun.
Fun.

My brother came for a visit a couple days ago. 
It was such a wonderul time of visiting.
I have missed him so much.

School is rapidly approaching.
I am not looking forward to that.

The heat continues...
Everyone keeps telling us this is so rare.
"This isn't the usual weather around here."
Well good!
It is doggone hot!  I  know that soon enough I will be complaining about the cold...so I guess I should close my mouth and enjoy it while it lasts.

Thank you all for thinking about us and loving us and waiting for us to get things up and running again.
Sometimes it just takes awhile.  There is life to be lived afterall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels