Friday, August 27, 2010

The Work Day Never Ends...





































When you run your own construction business...

The work day never ends.

My dad frequently comes home from an extremely long day and then sits and writes up bids and draws up plans.

I guess it makes for  a great nights sleep, though.

For those of you who care...

Football starts in our town tonight.
The whole town is geared up.
There have been rallies and bonfires and food and lots of talk...

All I need is my sweet son-in-law to sit beside me during the entire game and explain what is actually happening on the field.
Yeah...
That sounds good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels