Monday, August 23, 2010

An Unnamed Man and His Dog...

There is a certain man...
Who shall remain nameless...
Who pretends that he doesn't love a certain dog...
Who I will name.

Taz.

As in, the tazmanian devil.

I am told that he was a little crazy when he was a youngster.
Now, however, he is a huge furball of love.

He is huge, people.
Huge.

I thought Raider was big...

Compared to Taz, Raider is a small dog.

I just want it to be known that I see all of the little signs of affection between the unnamed man and Taz.
I see the petting and...
shall I say it...
baby talk...
That goes on between them.



How could you help it, though?


A huge furball of love...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels