Friday, July 3, 2009

A Day At The Beach...

One of our favorite summer activities is to hang out at the beach.
Sometimes we are out there 3 or 4 times a week.
This year, summer has taken its sweet time arriving.
So this has been our first trip of the year.

The kids always have so much fun. They run and run and swim and dig and eat... and then fall asleep on the way home.
I mean... does it get any better than that?


I will say, though, that Mama is feeling the pain of not going swimming since last year.

OUCH!

Those darned muscles...



I will also say...


That something was seriously NOT working with the sunscreen!

Everyone, except Mark (who doesn't really venture outside of the umbrella's shade), is sunburned. Chey joined us at the beach and is really RED.


I know, I know... but I did cover everyone... more than once... with sunscreen...spf 50...


What's a girl to do?









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels