Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Let's talk about weather...

Hot, hot, hot.
That has been the weather for the last few days. Now, I don't really think of it as hot until it is mid 90's... but since today is over 100 degrees... it is Hot!
The kids are trying to keep cool in the sprinklers and momma is trying not to leave the comfort of her air conditioned home if she can help it.
Now, don't get me wrong. I love warm weather. I do. I don't like snow... we all know that. But... this is really hot... and unless I am sitting at the beach (which I can't do will two recovering people... it is too hot)
I really feel for the good people living in some of the eastern states where they haven't gotten any warmth so far this "summer". A blogging friend of mine says their highest temperature this year has been mid 60's! Wow!
I think I will let my skin soak up some sun and warmth so that when the snow comes back... I will be ready to face it.
Okay... I'm rambling. So, let me go sit by a vent and enjoy the AC.

1 comment:

  1. We just came home from a week of sun, the only sun we have seen all summer. It is a strange summer where I am, all rain and cool temps. Something in the middle would work for you and I both huh : ) Keep cool!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels