Saturday, July 11, 2009

Pretty... and Yummy...

Remember the strawberries we picked?
Well, we turned those yummy strawberried into the most amazing strawberry preserves!

Infact, they are so yummy that we have already gone through a couple of jars and gave our pastor a jar (he has asked for more).

But...
Best of all...
They are so pretty. I mean, really, the prettiest color ever.
I think they are so pretty that I can't bring myself to put them in the cabinet. I just leave them on the counter and stare at that beautiful color...
Crazy?
Probably... but, you haven't tasted these babies!




P.S. We will post the pictures of our little darling and her broken leg later today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels