Friday, July 10, 2009

More 4th of July...

In our part of the woods, you can set off fireworks 3 days before and after New Years, 4th of July, Pioneer Day and Chinese New Year.
We always do the 4th, but not the others... mostly because... who cares about the others.


Luckily, this year, we had all of the girls and the boy with us. No one was working. We did our fireworks on the 3rd so that we could go to the big show on the 4th.
The kids loved the sparklers... but, I remember that being my favorite part when I was a kid.
...and I had to throw in a shot of Cadi being... well, Cadi.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels