Monday, July 13, 2009

Saying Uncle...

Wednesday is the day...
When Ari gets her... even heavier than her splint... cast on.
I am really looking forward to it though. Although the splint makes it really difficult for her to move her leg... the is 2 and has figured it out on occasion. OUCH!
Yesterday, she seemed to be in a little more pain than other days. However, she has figured out how to wiggle around a bit and move or scoot herself about. I think she is moving the leg, even if just a little bit, and it hurts.
I'm telling you, when it rains it pours! Not only do we have Marks hernia surgery scheduled for next week, but he has some major dental stuff going on over the next month... Ari has a broken leg and she is scheduled for surgery in September for a sist that is in her lower eyelid... and then...last night the medium girls came up the stairs to tell me that they had forgotten to inform us that morning that their floor was wet. What do you mean wet? Soaking...
Broken pipe.
So, I had to call Mark at his "man class" and he came home to fix it. I have spent two hours last night and one this morning using the carpet cleaner to get the water up...
Okay, Lord...
I'm saying uncle.

*just a beautiful picture of Aubrey*

1 comment:

  1. Hello Tammy,
    It is nice to meet you. I added you to my twitter account so we can get to know each other more. I am also on facebook under Mrs. Joseph Wood. I pray that our fellowship brings Him Glory!
    With much love,
    Mrs. Joseph Wood (Jeanette)
    www.amomentwithmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels