Sunday, July 26, 2009

Whining...

I've got the kids all ready for church and the older ones are almost ready...
I just don't want to go without my sweet hubby... but I will.
I know, it sounds so silly.
He will be ready to attend church next week... he is getting better... but I am afraid with the crowd, he will get bumped or something... I also don't know if he could sit there through the whole service.
Okay... now I will get over myself and gather my crew and head out.
Thanks for listening to me whine... uggg! I sooo dislike whiners!
**I guess I should clarify... the picture has nothing to do with whining... I just thought I would share.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels