Monday, July 20, 2009

Home...

We finally made it home.

Exhaustion has seriously set in.

My man is in pretty intense pain and he has never been a complainer. He once dropped a transmission on his foot and called me to say he was heading to the hospital because he had cut himself... could I please meet him there. I never guessed I would get there and find out his toe was only hanging on by a small piece of skin.

I have to get him up every 4 hours for pain meds. We aren't supposed to miss a single one for the first 24 hours. We'll see how that goes...

We didn't leave the hospital until almost 9 o'clock tonight. Yikes!! Tired, hungry and ready for the sounds of our little peoples voices...

So glad to be HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels