Sunday, July 11, 2010

Countdown...

My back is hurting so bad today.

We (Which translates to I)  have been packing like crazy and now I am feeling claustraphobic due to my husband not moving these boxes out to the garage yet.

My kitchen is done except for a few items I absolutely need to cook with while we are still here.  My living room is 90% done.  My family room is 90 % done.  We haven't touched the office area.  The girls are sllllooooowwwlllyy working on their bedrooms.  I have done Brysen's room.  The babies are all packed and ready to go on Monday or Tuesday.  I have begun in our bedroom, but that is a huge job.  Oh and the garage has been sorted.  We have a huge pile of some really nice stuff to sell... if I can find a day to have a yard sale. 

That may be a really big IF........

Don't forget... we leave in a couple of days for our oldest daughter's wedding.

Crazy... That is the only way to explain my life right now.

6 Days Until the Big Wedding Event

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels