Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Final Countdown...


I know...

I know...

You feel like this wedding has been coming for years...

And in a real sense, it has.

I have never known two people who were so suited for each other!

Shhhh...
Don't tell, but I called this one about 8 years ago.

They would never believe me, but it's true.

Today in just a few short hours my daughter will stand beside the young man I always said I wanted my own son to be like... if I had birthed a son back then... but now that I have, I surely say it!

Galen, you have a big responsibility...
That little boy will be looking up to you...
He already does!

Between you and his Daddy, you will be training a little boy to become a man.
That is something I can't do alone.

And someday he will stand beside his bride...
just like you are today.

I can only pray that his brides family will love him as much as we love you!

God bless you, Mr. and Mrs. Schmidt!

Ladies and Gentlemen...
I give you...

Galen and Cadi Schmidt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels