Tuesday, July 6, 2010

To a Tee...


Yes...

That is my second born...

Playing the crazy river woman at vbs.

It is funny how many people told me that the part fit her perfectly!

Ha ha...

She did a great job.

...and the part really did fit her to a tee.


Also, I just wanted to say that someone commented recently that they hope they are as excited as I am about their daughters wedding when the time comes...

I hope so too!  I have heard so many horror stories about families that just can't stomach their childs intended.  We are so blessed that we have loved him as long as Cadi has... even longer really!

11 Days Until the Big Wedding Event!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels