Thursday, July 1, 2010

Yesterday..

So tired today.  We had a marathon garage cleaning session yesterday... as in, we were out there for 9 hours going through everything... we ended up taking 3 truck loads to the dump.

After that long day, I took 5 of the kids to vbs where they did their thing and I photographed the event.  When I got home, I could hardly see straight... I gladly fell into my bed where I once again couldn't fall asleep right away, but I did manage that within about an hour.

When Brysen woke my up this morning... I told you I was tired... I could hardly open my eyes.  Maybe I will get a nap later... Oh, who's kidding... I can't stand naps! 

Never gonna happen.........




16 days until the big event!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels