Saturday, July 24, 2010

Your Own Family Tree...


After the wedding...
and the marathon clean up session
(that the entire family plus some jumped right in to help with)
The real fun began!

Limbo Baby!

The beautiful smiling lady that you see in the photo is my sister-in-law, Debbie.

If you need a job done...
ask Debbie.

If you need an encouraging word...
ask Debbie.

If you need something creative...
(a beautiful wedding cake, hair and makeup, necklaces made for little girls, etc)
ask Debbie.

If you need someone to set up, tear down, clean up...
ask Debbie.

In fact, you don't even have to ask...
If she can see a job that needs to be done, she is there!

She was the rock of this wedding!
I really believe that.
She was EVERYWHERE.

She may not even realize all of the ways I look up to her...
but I do.

I love her, appreciate her...

and wouldn't trade her for anything!

Thanks for being such an amazing lady!

Isn't it interesting that when you take a good hard look around for people to admire and emulate...
You don't need to look any farther than your own family tree.

Maybe we should all do that more often.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels