Monday, July 19, 2010

Summer Days...

Our lives these days are very busy.

Packing, packing and more packing.

We only have a few days until we will drive away from here into a new adventure.

My house fills up daily with boxes...
Which get moved into the garage in the evening.
(if I'm lucky)




However, sometimes I have to take a small break to reaquaint myself with my smallest children who have had to see their trampoline, playhouse and swingset taken down in readiness for the move.

I think icecream cones are a great way to not only spend a hot afternoon, but a little family time.




In the midst of all of our business, it good to remind ourselves that all is good!

Miranda signs all of the boxes she packs with a smiley face...

It just makes me happy when I see it.


I hope your summer days are filled with icecream cones, family and smiley faces...


There will be wedding photos as soon as I can find the time.
I can't guarantee that will be before the move though.
We'll see.

6 days until the move...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels