Monday, July 19, 2010

Wedding pic...and exhaustion...


What an amazingly fun wedding!

I am so tired I really don't know how we will get this packing finished...

That's okay, though.
Somehow things always manage to work themselves out.

There are sooooo many people that I feel the need to thank...
Hopefully you guys know who you are...
Our family is amazing and I thank God for them daily!
Without you...
well, let's just not go there, okay?

I have so many stories to share, but for now I will just have to leave you in suspense.
Maybe this evening I will get a chance to sit for a spell and share.

The picture at the top is from Emily Loftus Photography...

Emily, I miss ya already and can't wait to see the rest of the photos!
This sneak peak was not nearly enough!

1 comment:

  1. It was so very very good to see you. Really, really. You are missed.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels