Friday, July 16, 2010

Tomorrow...



Today is the rehearsal!

It seems like yesterday that I was at my own wedding rehearsal...

You remember...

super short shorts on guys and girls...

Big huge sunglasses...

Big frilly wedding dresses with long trains........

Yeah, I'm glad we aren't back there too!

This is soooooo excited, you guys!!!!




How is it possible that this girl... who thought she wanted her ashes scattered over the spice bus (spice girls, people... come on!)...

turned into this young lady...


And then found a best friend who... tee hee hee... was afraid to even give her a real hug the last time they were EVER going to see each other because we were moving away!

Look how far apart they were!


Growing up is hard tooooo do....

Yes, I'll admit it.

I am a little teary today.

The little girl has become a woman...

and she found her prince charming long ago...


This is it people!

Tomorrow my little girl becomes...

A Wife!

1 Day until the BIG wedding EVENT!


1 comment:

  1. Your post is so sweet! I love all the memories and photos infused into the post! Congrats to her and you both!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels