Saturday, September 20, 2008

Budding artist...

Miranda has been painting in her art class.
This was her rendition of our fireplace.
She is slowly coming to the realization that she isn't half bad.
She is enjoying the creative side of herself.

I came home yesterday (from grocery shopping)

and found that my back patio

was covered in chalk artwork.

That isn't abnormal.

The little kids love to use the chalk out there.

The fantastic part was...

This piece that my budding artist had left for me.

If it is about family, I am all over it.

Thanks, Miranda!

I love it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels