Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Will the real Cadi please stand up...

What a silly creature.
The more I tried to get her to give us some real poses...
The more i got stuff like this.
I guess in the end I will be so thankful to have pictures of her before she gets to serious.
She is such a silly girl when it comes to pictures.
At lease she had us laughing... for awhile.
..then I was ready to pack it all in and go home.
Taking pictures of this many people is exhausting.
Oh yeah...
And I forgot to bring any water bottles for the bunch...
so we were all wasting away...
and losing our minds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels