Monday, September 22, 2008

Hunker Down...

First of all... Happy first day of Autumn...

The good Lord has blessed us with rain today.

I loved waking up to the sounds of the pitter patter of the rain drops this morning.

The room is dark and it feels like one of those hunker down days.

You know, where all you want to do is get a comfy blanket and a cup of hot chocolate and read all day long.

But...

That is not to happen of course.

There are children to dress and feed.

Lessons must be done.

Life must go on...

Even on the days when I just want to hunker down and enjoy the rain...

2 comments:

  1. I can't stand rain. I don't like being wet and I don't like my hair frizzing. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy, I was just reading your blog when you posted on mine. I just love reading about your kids. What a lucky mum! Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels