Tuesday, September 9, 2008

What more could I ask for...

Sunday morning, I admit, we skipped church.


I was exhausted.


I needed a rest.


We took a day for our family and decided to do a big family breakfast.

We made homestyle potatoes and turned them into breakfast burritoes.

Hallelujah!!


These were so good!


We made homemade apple fritters.


These were so fantastic.


I will definitely be making these again.


We topped it off with bacon and upside down pineapple muffins.

These are the kids favorites.


They are so incredibly yummy and easy to make.

A lazy sunday morning, filled with happy memories of a yummy breakfast...

What more could I ask for?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels