Saturday, September 13, 2008

A man's day...

Last Wednesday, was the day from h-e-double hockey sticks.
My brother, who moved in late January,
had the movers coming to his storage
unit here in our hometown to load his belongings.
That meant that either my sweet hubby or myself
had to meet them and unlock the unit.
Somehow, the stinking key wouldn't fit in the lock.
Grrr. Yark. Snap...boom...ARRRRRR!
After a couple of trips, driving back and forth,
we finally decided to just have the guy come and cut the dumb lock off.
(...because they wouldn't let us cut if off ourselves...)
The movers had shown up three hours late.
However, they felt that they had every right to make a big deal about the thirty minutes or so they were having to wait on us.
What a bunch of yahoos.
My little man accompanied his daddy to the storage place,
skipping his nap...
because this is what men do... ofcourse.
Once he returned home, sleep was not to be avoided.
"Leave me alone." He said.
So, we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels