Saturday, September 27, 2008

He smiles...

I was reminiscing about summer while we were cleaning the house this morning.
My favorite memories from this past summer absolutely have
to be watching this little man run, jump, splash, dig and generally
have a blast while at the beach.
The smile on his face warms me to my core!
He doesn't put on "the face" the way adults have learned to.
When is is sad, he cries.
When is is mad, he stomps.
But when he is overflowing with joy...
He smiles!

If you haven't noticed, I have discovered a new photo editing site...so, yes, you will have to put up with my new discoveries while I play with my photos. I am having a really great time messing around with the pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels