Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Okay, I've had it!...

STOP GROWING UP!
What happened to that little girl who used to stand in front of the fireplace...
in nothing but her black cowboy boots?
Hmmm? Can you tell me that?
I don't see her here anymore...
who is this tall, beautiful creature?
Why do all of my children insist on growing up?
It really needs to stop.
It is all going way to fast!
Every single time I blink my eyes it seems like one of them is a foot taller.
I don't want anyone else to leave the nest... Okay?
Do we have that clear?
Okay... I think I need a nap...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels