Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Still life...

Miranda has been working on a still life art project for school.
She decided to draw and paint some flowers.
First she sketched the flowers.
Then she started the painting process.
She is working on shading and blending colors.
I think she did a pretty good job.

I love that the girls are starting get a little arty.

Now I don't have to be the only one...

painting and sewing and making and creating... and ... and

Well, you get the point.

I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out at first...

I think, in the end, it turned out pretty good for her first

still life attempt!

Way to go!

2 comments:

  1. It is great for a first attempt... trust me... I was an art teacher. Don't let the art teachers kill the art in her. Keep doing your own art with her too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful. What an artist.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels