Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fun Photo Day...

My husband suggested that we go out and take some family photographs today.
We haven't taken any new ones in awhile.
I was not looking forward to it... it turned out to be a great time.

It is amazing how my children grow up so doggone fast!

I thought a photo of my sweethearts lined up
from oldest (not tallest) to youngest would be cute.
Miranda is actually the tallest,
if she was standing up straight...
Chey is next and then the oldest...Cadi.

This picture of my entire family warms my heart.

We only had to take about twenty of them to get it right.

That's fine with me...

It was worth it.

***Just wanted you to know that taking pictures today was a very stressful idea for me.

The last time we went out somewhere to do this, my two oldest children were in

a severe car crash that almost took their lives.

It was a big deal to go out and do this again.

We did it and survived. No accidents.

Thank you, God.

I know I sound crazy, but... well, yeah, I am probably just crazy.





1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful family. Glad today was less eventful than your last photo shoot.
    Smiles,
    J

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels