Thursday, September 11, 2008

cowboy and Tigger...

Look at my sweet cowboy...
He was so excited when he got to wear Daddy's hat.
This little man is getting big so fast, talking up a storm and GULP...
going to be 3 next month!
(Deep breath, wipe the sweat from my brow and try not to cry!)
He has recently fallen in love with Tigger from Winnie the Poo.
He bounces around the entire house saying,
"Look Mama, I'm Tigger!"
I know you are, love...
And for a little longer,
(as long as I can stretch it out...)
You will continue to be Tigger or Spiderman or an elephant or...
...anything you want to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels