Saturday, October 25, 2008

Atomic Body Slam...

Okay, I know these pictures aren't great. Some are blurry and well...
But, this seems to be the new past time in our home.
The Atomic Body Slam.
We don't watch wrestling around here. I don't care if you do or not. We just don't.
So where did all of this come from?
I tell you... Boys are Weird!!!!!
Yes, those are my husbands scrawny legs!
He is standing on the arm of the couch!
He won't even let the girls sit on the arm of the couch... so...
What the monkey brains is going on??

Yes... that is my barely 3 year old son leaping from the arm of the couch to mangle his father in a death grip. (Ignore my laundry on the stairs behind them.)Grunts can be heard.
The struggle between man and beast is taking place right here on my living room floor!


Lord, help us!!

Saints preserve us!

I think the beasts have won!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels

Blog Archive