Tuesday, October 28, 2008

vacuuming...

In our home, which is overflowing with that wonderful species we call "little girl", this is the norm for vacuuming the floor.
Give any of them something to dress up in and they will wear it all day... wherever they go!
Now...
For how I really feel...
In a world, where even the kids shows seem to encourage our children to grow up faster and faster, I like to encourage dress up and discourage the kids shows.
They have such a short time to be little.
I want them to make it last as long as possible.
(Besides, the world's standards never were my gauge.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels

Blog Archive