Thursday, October 23, 2008

Howdy Partner...

Our little man received a cowboy outfit, gun, and cowboy boots (not in this picture, but rarely off of his feet) for his birthday. He loves dressing up and it is high time that the princess costumes stayed on the girls. There just isn't enough dress up stuff for boys! Am I right? (Huh? Mom of boys back me up here!)
Anyway...
I love to see this little boy having so much fun. He runs around making us put our hands up... shoots us... and then rushes to us to make sure we are ok. When we point the gun at him, he falls to the floor and proceeds to inform us that he is dead.
I never knew how completely and absolutely different this little boy would be from all of my girls.

1 comment:

  1. So true. There is not enough dress up for boys. I had my boys first and they wanted to play dress up so badly that they would invent dress up clothes. Buckets on their heads, blanket capes, Dad's shirts. Thank God they all had a great imagination! Now that we have two little girls, our house is full of princess attire.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels

Blog Archive