Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Random thoughts...

This is my welcome sign.
It sits outside my frontdoor.
My MIL gave it to us for our anniversary a couple of years ago.
I love it!
I love that as I have grown older and... yes, wiser... I really mean this.
You are welcome here...
Our home is a welcoming place.
I sound like I am rambling, but lately this has really come to mean a lot to me.
Sometimes, you don't even realize how much people can be missed
until they are
welcomed home.
My facebook page has a comment that means a lot to me...
It says that I believe there is always room for more...
more family, more kids, more sharing, more love.
God has blessed me so much.
I feel like I am finally coming to a place in my life where He is allowing me to give back a little of what He has given to me.
Is this too heavy?
I hope not. These are just some thoughts that have been tumbling around in my head for awhile...
Now, on to some lighter stuff...
This little man had cold feet,
so, he stole his Mama's houseshoes.
What, then, could I do?

I moved the dog right on out of his sun spot

And...

moved my feet right in!

This sweet man (who has also been a gift from God)

is tired and begging for a nap...

Okay, beloved, since you will be taking Miranda to Youth Group tonight I guess that is the least I can offer you!

Now you know where our son gets all of his cute little faces.

1 comment:

  1. Your family looks so sweet. I love your blog, check mine out because I just tagged you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."

clustermaps

Labels

Blog Archive